TEC7 CA Clean0 comments
€ 15.70 Excl.VAT
How to use CA Clean
1. Always read the technical data sheets in order to understand the product that you are using.
2. Apply using the foam trigger to the relevant stain
3. Allow to work on the stain/soiling
4. Remove with a damp cloth
5. Rinse thoroughly with water and repeat the process if necessary
Where can I use CA Clean
CA Clean can be used to remove rust, limescale and grout residues from kitchens, sanitary wear such as baths, toilets, sinks etc. swimming pools, brick, cement, ceramic and glazed tiles, granite, exterior render, lacquered & varnished surfaces, all metals to include stainless steel and copper
• Do not use on wood, leather, fabric, marble and limestone etc.
• Never mix with other cleaners
• Never leave it on a surface for more than 60 minutes
• Always rinse thoroughly with water after use
• Always test on an inconspicuous area first
No comments yet, hurry to buy the first comment sofa!