TEC7 HP Clean0 comments
€ 7.25 Excl.VAT
How to use HP Clean
1. Always read the technical data sheets in order to understand the product that you are using.
2. Spray HP Clean from the bottom to the top
3. Allow it to work for around 5 minutes, this may require more time depending on the stain/soiling
4. Clean with a sponge or cloth
5. Rinse thoroughly when you are happy with the result
Where can I use HP Clean
HP Clean is solvent and acid free so it can be used on the following surfaces, polished and smooth concrete, ceramic and glazed tiles, sanitary wear, granite, limestone, marble, slate, grouting, exterior render, acrylic resin (e.g. shower trays), lacquered & varnished floors/surfaces, laminate floors, metal, copper, stainless steel, fabric, carpet and leather.
• Avoid using HP Clean in direct sunlight
• Do not allow it to dry
• If it comes in contact with glass make sure you rinse thoroughly
• HP Clean can be used as a cleaner and degreaser in preparation for painting or varnishing, always rinse thoroughly with clean water
• HP Clean is suitable for use in a pressure washer that has a detergent reservoir
• Always test on an inconspicuous area first
No comments yet, hurry to buy the first comment sofa!