TEC7 Remove All0 comments
€ 6.47 Excl.VAT
How do I use Remove All
1. Always read the technical data sheets in order to understand the product that you are using.
2. Remove as much of the product a possible e.g. in the case of Tec7, remove the bead first and use Remove All to remove the residue
3. Remove and dust or dirt
4. Apply Remove All and allow it to penetrate the substrate
5. Repeat if necessary
6. Once Remove All has taken effect and you are happy with the result, remove the product from the substrate and rinse thoroughly with water
Where can I use Remove All
Remove All can used on to remove cured Tec7 and silicone, Expanding Foam, Lacquered paint/varnish and graffiti from smooth and polished concrete, ceramic and glazed tiles, sanitary wear, granite, brick, exterior render, acrylic resin (shower tray etc.), Glass, mirror, lacquered surfaces, all metals to include stainless steel and copper, Fabric, carpet and leather.
• Warning: Remove All penetrates the product to loosen them from the substrate so it is always advised you test before use, extra care should be taken on varnished and painted surfaces, powder coatings, laminate and veneer (glued surfaces) and printed surfaces
• More product may be required in certain applications where the residue is more severe
• The thinner the layer of residue the faster Remove All will work
• Remove All can be used to clean paint brushes etc.
No comments yet, hurry to buy the first comment sofa!